2013 SHELTER REPAIR CAMPAIGN FOR THE MONTREAL SPCA

Home Forums Dogs 2013 SHELTER REPAIR CAMPAIGN FOR THE MONTREAL SPCA

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rick Cognyl Fournier 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The SPCA Montreal (CSPCA) Facebook page shared this message today.

Our shelter cares for more than 14,000 neglected and abandoned animals every year and we’re always available to animals in need. When our animal friends are happy, so are we.

For many years our animal shelter has made due with outdated facilities as we stretch every budget dollar. But as you can see, the shelter needs serious renovations. Our most urgent needs are to replace the roof and outdated air quality system.
    I’m Nicholas Gilman, Executive Director of the Montreal SPCA.

Our team is excited to make the Montreal SPCA shelter the finest in Quebec. On behalf of our animal friends who cannot speak for themselves, I’m asking for your help to raise the money for these repairs. To view the video and/or make a donation, please click here: http://www.spca.com/?page_id=7832&lang=en
    Thank you!

I ask myself, why fix a building not to use it? Will the SPCA focus it’s energy raiding mills and hoarders as MAPAQ while dumping City contracts?

Taken from the Montreal Gazette, Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:25 am

Alanna Devine, the director of animal welfare at the SPCA in Montreal, was pleased to hear the city wants to move to a municipally run pound.

The SPCA would prefer to get out of the business of providing animal control services, Devine added.

Taken from a CCN article.

Gilman said that the Montreal SPCA still owes Quadriga Art nearly $2 million and that the American fund-raising company has a lien on the Montreal organization’s headquarters building.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.